Indefinte story 245

Athirah was so bad today !
Because I said I cannot catch any throws , she said that thats why I go join Dance uh.
Lols. Yaya , I am really bad in sports , neither interested
Hahs.

Oh ya !
I was at lot 1 today , out of the sudden one of the girls shouted :
"Oh my god ! That guy in billabong ! Damn shuai la !"
Then she kept saying oh my god.
What surprised me was she said :" Ok let's go and stalk him!"
Then one whole bunch of siaozhabor followed him =.="
Damn joke la.
Cant say the school they belong to =]
If you want know ask me !

My brother imagined this ,
Stalk that shuai ge , then the girls kidnapped him into the toilet .
Then rape him and rob him ,take his atm card , took photos of him
and blackmail him than kept him in the toilet .
Then they proceeded to stalk another one !
Hahaha.
Bye readers. I know its hard to understand .
But if you have good imagination , good for you ! Hehs.

Comments

Popular Posts