Indefinte story 246

Charmaine says I am a super hero !
Hahs . That make me laugh like I dont know what .
Shynn said Im graceful
Ahmui said I am righteous
Weiting said Im elegant
I was like wow ! how ' true'.
But it made my day partially.

And yeah , for my absolute lovely classmate I have.
He is way too wonderful to write my darling Andrea , ungrateful.
If Andrea is guy and you are going to hit her?
Do you even dare to hit her in the first place?
Just get out of Andrea's life .
Out of her sight too.
She doesn't even want to be your friend at all neither TRUE friends.
Just continue making up your stories while I have you as my entertainment then.
You are just a nuisance to everyone .

It was all in the past already, please don't mind it alright?
I know you said you are really ok.
But do you know that your looks shows everything?
Those past were meant to be forgotten .

Back at home , rested a while before doing homework.
Completed amaths but when it comes to emaths coordinate geometry .
I just fell asleep . This shows how great maths is to me as a sleeping spell.

Comments

Popular Posts