Indefinte story 243

Stop empathizing that I am having others dance performances .
I know you are implying it to me , look at me straight in the eyes.
Don't worry , I am not frightened by you .
I just don't like seeing you , listening to your nonsenses.
That's your own family education as put school events as priority.
Not mine .
What you all can bring me to? Another half a year to go , and I off on my own already.
I know school experiences are essential but I gain more outside.

I just don't like you for whatever reason I can give.
And meant your words please.
You said that we are off on our own , we can choose for what we want .
I don't want to let you control either.
Go control the juniors if you want then since they still don't know anything about you





You don't worth my concern anymore.
I given up on trying getting the old you back.
Do what you want to .
I not going to lecture you , advising you , scolding you any single more.
Just don't regret what you do. That's all.
And don't get any of my love ones into anything or troubles
I serious about it. Get it?





Sorry dearest , I don't meant to not believe you .
Even if that was a lie , I was just upset only.
Because you know that I don't like people lying to me that matter about you
You know I get very affected about it right?

Comments

Popular Posts