Indefinte story 247

I promised I would be stronger just for myself
I tried .
But it just lasted for a second.








Thanks twinny , really.

I don't feel good one whole day since morning.
I dont know why either .
My heart just felt like something bad is going to happen or somewhat.
Anita's calculator make me so happy when I knew how to off the calculator .
It needed to press 4 buttons to off it .

Back home and finally slept for a 2 hours nap.
But was still tired since I don't have my complete 3 hours .
Out to NUS UCC to watch the SYF performances showcase.
Some school are fabulous , some were not understandable by me.
Catholic High School was superb !
All guys team , and they were really good.
Though the steps were somehow simple , yet they can bring the feeling of life.

Bedok South Secondary , the standard that I was amazed at .
And I knew why my school didn't get the award we wanted....

I wonder how am I going to replenish my sleep
when I get so many nights of not enough sleep hours for the past few days
But my weekends , I still need to do my work. =[

* Anyone wants to join dance~ ? * [*waves*]
Great =.=" My teacher asked me to promote his dance classes to everyone I know.
But nowadays , who is interested in dancing still...
Hmph.
Upcoming lesson , Latin dance I suppose?
Guys or girls are all welcomed.
But my teacher is currently wanting to get more guys to join . hahs





Sanna is attracted to the burger behind us eh



Comments

Popular Posts