Indefinte story 244

English Period , had a piece of passage on Atomic bombing in Japan of WW2 .
Memories flashback to the time in Japan last year , hearing one of the survivors talk .
It's still vivid to me on that image of his back with the burnt skin off his body.
I still feel uneasy about it .

A maths and E maths continuous after each other
and tuition at night on binomial and coordinate geometry kills me .
Numbers , alphabet everywhere .
& Shiwei never let me surrender on questions =.="
Die die I also must complete if not he don't go home.

Maybe I decided not to perform anymore for school .
But am I losing a chance for myself like this?
I really don't know.
When I see others perform, I feel a sense of enviousness .
But I really don't wish to go with things I don't like...

Comments

Popular Posts