Indefinte story 233

Happy Birthday Sanna ! =] Hahs.

I try to keep my mood up later then.
If I get enough rest now , I bet I will hyper active lols .
And Yes ! , Dance Subaru is out =]
I want to watch !! Muahahaha.

Sanna knows why I super feeling not good about that thing .
Hmm... Friends are always that good I suppose.
Backstabbers talking behind others' back .
But if you ever understand that being in my position is hard , you will understand why I did it .
But nevermind , I dont want to be friend with you and her too.
Backstabbers who act good infront of you , whats the point ?
Whatever you want to say then .
Get pissed off me , I wouldn't mind if you got such remarks at first about me .

Off to read Sanna's book .
Hahs. Good book Lols . Later I too engross about it how?

Comments

Popular Posts