Indefinite story 223




Sanna Sanna~! before she went to become Bangs! hahs

That guy in black bully me sia ! =[ Big bad bully hahs!

Teo AnAn

Hahs! Judith ! =] 1 will do la ! I very good one .

Weiting . One of the cutest one I know =]

Charmaine . Hahs . I know the photos quite long uh . Lazy upload ma

Andrea Sng ! This girl really siaosiao one .
Sometimes dont want to care her at all =]

I sent to Xiuhong since I know she will miss me at Germany hahs !=]



Eh , I know like crazy people uh.
But , we are ! Right Sotong? =D

Yeah , first was my Mp4 kena stolen .
I miss it so much ='[
Life without it really sucks .

Now some weird people keep calling me.
When I dont know him already , I clarify with him perfectly.
He like dont seems to understand my language .
I told him that he called the wrong number and I'm not the one he is finding .
Then he tell me Nono . I never call wrongly .
I was already Wtf=.= Hang up his calls .
Never give up one sia . Keep calling and calling .
Restrict calls soon .


Cheers ! MT[1][2] , Eng[1][2] , SS , Emaths [1] down .
But there is still more to go !

I want to go out with Leadingfaith , big gathering !
& that 2 guys [Gan ;33 and Gene ] la !
Boohoo , I miss them .

=] You are definitely the sweetest to me hahs !

Comments

Anonymous said…
you quite pretty uh. (:

Popular Posts