Indefinite story 227

First time in my examinations , I bet I was out of my mind.
See the questions for Amaths , first question donno , 6 marks gone , 2nd donno , 6 marks , 3rd donno 8 marks gone .
Aiya , dont need bother to pass liao la .
That was my thinking during the minute i start the paper . =.=

Should learn from the expert , see the questions then go sleep liao .
So overall , 61 marks gone for Amaths .
Andrea says that I siao is it , 61 marks got I still can smile smile happy happy .
Sanna scold me for hao-lian-ing to others that I bound to fail my Amaths =]

Ok . I know I am perfectly out of my mind now.
Physics tomorrow and home .
Then Art 3 hours ... and Chinese oral on Friday I think?
And finally the time for me to be out with friends !
If I am not that lazy to go out of my house la .

Comments

Popular Posts