Indefinite story 226

People celebrated mother's day yesterday .
But some claim it falls on 12th May .
Well , I choose to put it in between that is today .

This is what Mummy posted today !

Too bad , I dont want to let you all see what I wrote to mummy . Hahs=]

Definitely not forgetting Mummy sisi !.
Wish both of you a Happy mother's day !
Loves .

I spent my day at home studying until it will really full of amaths and chemistry.
Headache uh . But was crazying and crapping nonsense to mummy.
Mummy says that I siao uh .
Cannot help it la. Study until sot dao liao .
Keep on acting on my own without anyone accompanying , Singing kiddy songs .
I am intending to disturb my brother once he is back .
Well , it got to depends whether I still got the energy to do so .

Good luck people for MYE's . Its going to end soon .
And soon , I will be out with friends . Anticipating=]!

Comments

Popular Posts