Indefinite story 224

直到最后,结局是什么。
没人懂得。
我没办法说不去理会这一切,因为对我而言太重要了。


I just felt like cam-whoring today . Too bad for those who don't like to see my face =]


























-----------------------------------------------------------
Bad for those whom I dont have their number in my phone .
Cause I restricted all unregistered numbers in my contacts from calling in .
Yeah , its only for current sake .
Just for some idiot to stop calling me .
English perfectly sucks that I dont understand at all except for the word : "hello"

Went Tampines 1 and Tampines mall today.
Super crowded , and yeah I went to the shop where everyone say the clothes there is nice.
That Japan imported clothes . Uniqlo?
Well , I dont find it nice and unique . Different people got different taste eh.
Labour day and everyone seems to be out at malls .
Brother joined us after his work .
I practically bought nothing since there is really boring .

Don't let me think what I shouldn't be thinking of .
Please tell me , it wasn't true that you broke your promise off.='[
You know I dont like promise breakers...

Comments

Anonymous said…
you quite pretty hor.

Popular Posts