Indefinite story 353

When the clock strikes 12am on the 26 June , I wished myself  Happy 18th Birthday & made 3 wishes.
My wishes have all been the same 3 wishes for all my birthday cakes.
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes , presents and cards.
I really appreciated it and had been showered with tons of love from you guys

Had my first birthday celebration from Sanna Roy PG and Xiuhong on Friday.
Dear Sanna , I always knew your hands are cold of course I will have guess its you :>
Thank you sweethearts !

Saturday , went to meet my dearest 老朋友s which I assume we only meet 3 times a year due to our birthdays!
KL brought us to Switch by Timbre , it was such a nice place & I'm pretty sure I will be back there soon!
I'm always happy when Im out with them . They are always so funny !
I'm really grateful for friends like them , even though its like always months of not seeing each other, they never forget your presence in their life.

As usual , I thought I was going on a dinner with my aunt and mum on sunday
My aunt is someone who really cared about outer appearance , so each time I goes out with her, I had to dress up.
Until the moment I reached her house and open the door
This bunch of people popped the confetti
So I was being lied to by my dear Julia Loo from messages :(
And my family too! They said they were going to view cars and surprisingly they were there too!
My 2nd brother you know?! He was there too . Oh my god , I think this year too much surprises from him





Being a emotional creature , I still teared .
I think they enjoyed seeing me cry.
Had the best birthday celebration of all times , 18th birthday with family and besties whats more to ask for?
But if only they were here but well~


They made me searched for my present for a really long time and the amount of newspaper they wrapped around the present was really too much.
Best Night to end my 17th !
BBQ , Drinks and Dance !
Cake cutting time !
I keep pestering them on why they dont let me eat my cake .
I requested for cantonese version of birthday song :D





My most loved darlings.
Jaime and Julia have been in my life for the longest time
They shared my sorrows , my joy and happiness and never failed to be there for me.
Joyce although I have known her not as much years as I did with the 2.
But I love her as well as much as I did for them.
What made us together , Dance.
Im so glad for the common interest we all have.
At the times when I always wanted to give up dancing , they kept pushing me back to the point that made me realised that I still loved dance so much thats its already a part of me.
Be it ballet , chinese dance , hip hop , jazz or latin.
No matter what , my dear girls , keep dancing till one day we no longer have the energy to , ok?
I know as we are growing up to face this cruel reality , there are always down points in our life.
We will stay strong together alright?

I dont know how much can I express my love for them but baobeis , I really do love you all deep down inside my heart.

Tuesday , my dear 01 celebrated my birthday in FC2.
Thankyou 01 especially to my dear baby princess , Magic (Voldermort) & Gdragon.
And of course the boys who gotten the white chocolate cake for me.

Photos when that lazy princess uploads them.


Went out with Lia and Jaime after School.
Just walked around as usual eating.
And went back to school to get my present which I had to search for it .
These 2 girls didnt went back home but they went to my home instead
And prepared this on my bed :D
See how sweet this 2 besties are.




I really appreciated handmade cards because people spend hours on it .
One of the best way to prove sincerity thats what I always thought.
Thats why I always try to give handmade cards to my special ones 
Thanks to Jess , thats my 3rd box of cards , letters and little important messages in my life ( the one in black polka dots)
By the way , the box she gave me was filled with goodies :)
Sweets and snacks inside , being the parkang they knew , I'm always hungry in school and always eating. Thats the reason for the goodies inside!

I have been the most blessed and loved girl for the past few days!
So let's hope that my birthday wishes comes true.
My dear Ah cai , If it comes true by next year I tell you ok :D haha!

There's always this first birthday wish that I wished without fail.

Comments

Popular Posts