Indefinite story 352

Sunday was Father's Day!
Simple dinner out with my family & it was really my whole family.
My 2nd Brother actually was willing to head out to eat with us ;o Surprisingly
85% of the time I was arguing with him though.



Photos taken with my brother's s3.

Out with Rene Darling yesterday , it's been half a year since I went out with her.
Was trying out all my clothes that I havent been wearing .
I really wanted to wear this purple floral dress out but its too fat at the bottom :(
Shall make some changes to it before I wear it!
I should really start dressing up nowadays before I get older and no chance to act cute.
I got this dress that I havent wear for a year but its way too short and loose.
Had daddy to help me sew it tightly. I know~ I fail at doing all these stuffs even though I'm a girl
Pampered kid you see here.
And be surprised, my dad skills are damn good too. The stitches he do , damn good.

Had Astons in the noon , shared alot of happenings in my life with her.
Most loved baked potato there
It was a day that I met alot of people I knew.
And Serene said the next time she goes out with me , she wants to bring a bunch of friends out with her too cause I got too many friends -.-" as if darling.
Strictly Pancakes for dinner !
Finally satisfied my curiosity for that place.
Nutella Milkshake was really really nice!
My next birthday present for rene : Ice Blender!
I had a strawberry milkshake but I still misses waraku's strawberry cheesecake shake most
Next time when I grow up , I going to have a bar counter at my place .
I want to learn bartending someday and I want to create all types of coolest drinks on earth.
I got this special thing for drinks actually , teehees.



I didn't realised Cathay was so near to bugis.
Went to Bugis plus for the first time after its renovation
It's so much livelier compared to the time it was called Iluma.
I headed home while darling went to upsize her baby (meeting her friends, inside joke k)HAHAH!
We saw this baby while I was queuing for Happy lemon.
He was rather big sized , so Darling said the baby was upsized -.-"
I mentioned when Serene has kids in the future , I'm going tell her kid that their mum said they were upsized!
Going to miss her truckloads , I dont know when's the next time Im going to see her again :(
See that's my newest shelf ,
 That's all for now! Bye loves!
Not wanting to turn 18 next week but going to love my time with my baobeis .

Comments

Popular Posts