Indefinite story 351

SPDS Camp just ended , hoped it was enjoyable for all the juniors & it was a session for them to know each other better.
Well done to the camp commitee who planned it , seniors for faciliating.
And applause for everyone who make an effort in this camp making it a success.

After zumba class (It was real fun but tiring though, definitely a good cardio class)
For people like me who dont love to exercise actually loved Zumba!
It gets people hyped up easily , even though sometimes you cant get the steps , you still will enjoy it.
My lovely Team 3 due to all of them I learnt a new term !
Maybe not all of them but thanks to the clubber of the team who came out with the name
I kept asking around what on earth was that term & no one wants to tell me .
Sometimes I think I'm too pure hahahahah!
 One of the shots Samuel is proud of due to the colour effect

I find it weird whenever people know your name but I dont know theirs.
I feel a little bad for not being able to remember names but its hasnt been my forte in memorizing things.
Fun little games here & there and definitely inclusive of our tradition of dancesport camp .
Pocky game! I dont know why I got so excited when the game started .
Perhaps it was so fun to look at others having "incidents!"

Back to training for TDA, honest feeling here.
I started to feel that I shouldn't pin so much hope anymore.
All my life , I havent excel in any single thing be in academic wise , dance or even be a good daughter.
I dont think I will even make a difference this time round or anytime in my life
So why pin so much hope that end up make me feel like thrash when I didnt acheive it again?
Hi mum and besties of my life , I know what you guys are thinking right now..
But its a feeling I cant suppress or even conquer .
Ya , I know its about the same thing over and over again all these years
I did managed to come out of it , but its about the way I see myself now.
Low self esteem I suppose , I dont see myself better than others.
 
 But on what?

Comments

Popular Posts