Indefinite story 350

Hi everybody!
Holidays came for SP students and I swear 6 modules for MST is just ridiculous.
The worst part of I was really having bad moods, I couldnt concentrate on studying
There's something making me upset but I dont know what it is
It prevented me from sleeping , studying and eat well
Oh ya, I met up with 4B peeps at Andrea's place
It was so much fun to talk and play around even though intially it was awkward.


It's just going to watch show and dance for this short 3 weeks of holidays.
As much as I'm super excited for my birthday now , whenever days are nearer to date, I end up not looking forward for my birthday -.-
Weird huh , I know
But I really dont wish to turn 18 somehow , still feel like a little girl now.

My september is packed and very much exciting =D
It's all going to go well and turn out to be my best month of the year i hope.


Met these crazys for a swim at my place .

When I said crazy it literally crazy.
Cannot maintain one sia all these people.
Especially Jessica , now I realised she so much more insane than Alicia.
They made me feel like I have really split personality .
They call me parkang beacause I accidentally pronounced parking as parkang then acted like nothing happened, and they laughed like mad.
So parkang to them is a someone to joke with and mess around like another siao person
And Yiling to them is always wanting to sleep and eat.
And then Ice queen to them is someone who doesnt like to talk and always reply coldly
Thats for all now , bye!

Comments

Popular Posts