Indefinite story 346


Hadn't been a very happy girl recently.
Kept wanting to go singing with darlings !
But I didn't ask la , cause I want to save!

I received a good news today ::D
which is .........





Happy girl much , I think they lied about the no experience required thing lor.
Of course employers do want staffs that know a little in servicing .
I do hope things go well!

& DHLFM Year 1 is going to MBS Skypark for a visit!
Excited much :D
Going to take nice nice scenery photos, hope it doesn't rain or what !
If not spoil people's mood !

Just as I calculated my expenses yesterday , I was like oh yes ! I get to save much this month!!
But I only remembered that I got to buy my contact lens within this month :<
This sucksss!

Advantage of bloghopping to famous bloggers, you get to know interesting articles & interesting places to go!
Happened to read Beatrice Tan's blog , I get to know the top 25 travel destinations in the world.
It was from The TripAdvisor .
All the pretty pretty places , like Venice , Rome , LA , San Francisco ,Barcelona!


End with 2 photos with my korkor!



He wanted to make his eyes bigger :/
We should all long ago accepted that our eyes are small!
Haha I dont care ;D

Comments

Popular Posts