Indefinite story 345


There's no school for the next 2 days !
It's pretty sad that Ben isn't teaching us for S&F anymore as he got operation & need recuperating time.
Hope he gets well soon!
Today's IT lesson sucks ttm, he's always not talking to the point & what most importantly is I have to say Stats is a hard topic , I tried paying attention end up giving up in the end.
Going to get Jason / Alicia to help me with it =]
Projects are all coming like finally , Gen-ed , S&F .
Hmm.. to be honest , I sucks at presenting all the time.

Walked all the way from MLT1 to MLT8
It's the first time I climbed up the hill, SB&Media is so much nicer than ABE !
Not fair, hope when ABE renovates , it is going to be much more better / at least comparable to SB.
The Hilton part time job gets me so interested , hope I am able to clinch it .
F1 event will be very fun I guess , despite the long hours.
It's even longer than my usual work hours!
More than 12 hours a day , 3 continuous day .
I bet I will never get out of my bed the next day.
It just sounds so interesting isn't it.

The best part of the day , Dancesports at night.
I'm aching in my arms that i cant lift a bottle of 7up today!
Lucky I didnt schedule work tomorrow , if not how to carry dishes & clearing it!
Tomorrow will be a better day hopefully .
Anticipate new dance rountine=]


On a side note , do you know your words hurts me every single time?

Please be nicer with your words , that person didnt offended you at all
.
You left me all hurt when I'm alone, you should know how i felt

Comments

Popular Posts