Indefinite story 344

Since I got no dance at night , I spent my time packing up my superb messy room!
I found alot of things that i bought brand new ! Hahaha , just that I misplaced it for very long !
Now I got a super clean room!
Well... to be exact not really , cause i haven't pack my table ;/
I was quite cheerful during dance in the noon!
Though it was a simple dance , but I really did enjoyed it ! :D
It makes people feel happy.

Thanks alot to those who wished me on my birthday!
Text messages , calls and FB messages.
I spent my 17th at USS with all the awesome dearests I have .
Rides was really very thrilling .
I don't get why I never scream at all even when I'm scared.
I end up laughing till I get cramps at my back.
Ya , dont ask me why I get cramps at my back when I laugh alot , I just do.




Met up with Tresis , Andrea and Sanna!
Haha , Sanna lied that both of them are her bf ;<
Missed those time I always go recess with them .
Eating the same meals over and over again for the specific days!
They are those I sticked to like glue during my Sec3 &4 days!

Comments

Popular Posts