Indefinite story 289

Yipee! Christmas its here .
Just like what you know , I'm not celebrating Christmas .
But just I'm so happy about 2009 going to be over soon
& here come 2010.
Though 2010 will be a tough year , but as long as its going to be a new start , a good year.
Who cares ! =D

I just had macs for 'Christmas celebration' Hahaha.
31 december ! =DD

Performance on 26 , stupid stupid organizer why so last minute?!
Spanish will do ma ! Why must specifically want that ballet too .
People can't be greedy one right .
Just kidding .
Guess its the last performance I doing before O'level.
Well , studies come first after all.

/Edited.
To Ryan & Andrea .
I said I will be a good girl next year .
I won't scold vulgarties & smacking anyone on 4th Jan .
If not , Starbucks the most expensive one for Ryan , Greentea for Andrea.
& I didn't said , I will not scold or smack anyone for the rest of the year.
Hahs , new year resolutions will be posted very soon for my end of year post !

Comments

Popular Posts