Indefinite story 288

Christmas eve is tomorrow which means Christmas is coming and 2009 is ending !! =D
I'm not excited about Christmas at all , but I'm glad this year is coming to an end .
Today woke up late but at least not later than Andrea Sng.
Hahs , she claimed that her presents for people were like alot .
So I imagined it was alot of big plastic bags , end up it was only in 1 plastic bag .
How crap that was uh .
Sec 1 reported to school today .
Wow , which means we are Sec 4's already . Hahs .
Shalln't talk bad about school , I'm a good student .
Lesson was boring -.- I was practically staring in blank.

Sigh , was supposingly going to Flea with Rene but she wasn't in the mood .
Nevermind then , GIRLS ! 31 december ! =D

Shall skip till back home and out with Mum .
Since Rachy is ending her job tomorrow , and I said once I would go there .
After like 1 month and dont know how many days , I finally went there .
Surprise huh . Hahs =D
Then went to Orchard Road , it was quite crappy at there with mum .
Orchard Road is somewhere I couldn't afford to buy stuffs , its just a place for me to spend my day.
I bought 2 more cuties back home . I'm so happy about it !



I guess I'm bringing them to school with me next year .

Can someone explain to me why people buy branded stuffs?
I really don't get it .
When sometimes branded goods gives you the same quality as pasar malam , why spending so much on just getting a top or bottom?
I'm not those who buy branded stuffs due to 2 reasons .
1st : I don't see the point on buying , when the price is expensive just due to the brand.
2nd : I don't have that much to spend either .
I dont want to buy something that is so expensive that days after I had to scrimp and save for.

If you are telling me buying branded goods , is the only way for STYLE/FASHION/TREND.
Hahaha . Well perhaps so , to what you think .
Then why does many people is able bring out fashion just through basic tops and tanks yet in the budget?

Oh , there is still a last point on why people buy branded .
Because they are too wealthy and had to spend off what they can .
Maybe the high income family will have such good stuffs then .
But , truly how many people are really capable of spending money off what they earn?
There are so many people having credit cards , end up with a bomb every month .

I was rather lame yesterday , I burned candles just for fun .

Comments

Popular Posts