Indefinite story 292

New Year Resolutions & Wishes.

1] My family come first in priority , Good health for all of them
Hopefully there isn't any quarrels when we go for visits during CNY
Though its highly impossible , if there is really no quarrrels at all .
Lottery confirm strike.
I'm serious ok , every year whenever they see each other , confirm 100% will argue one .

2] To just get the grade for ballet examination .
Then 1 whole year , I won't be having ballet lessons =[
Though during the Saturdays class , I'm still having lesson.

3] My big big wish for 2010, is of course the Stupid stupid GCE O'lvl
9 points , I really wonder how i'm actually going to get it .
Well , Just like everyone would say , STUDY !
Just imagine next year , Sanna will scold me for not attempting to do any maths question.
Ok , my resolution is to study , that includes doing homeworks!
So I will get less scoldings !

4] I attempt to be a good good girl next year .
I might be friendlier ! Who knows ~

5] It will be a great great year next year , pretty please ! =D
No more 2009 .
Everyone will be happier ! No more sad sad stuffs , more joyful things/events.

I'm going out , going out , going out .
Will be back with photos ,photos, photos.
I want pretty pretty photos .
I want a pretty pretty 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts