Indefinite story 286

Hahs , i bet those who read my tweets would have know about this
About emo , elmo and momo -.-
Let's have some good elaboration on this.
I forgotten why my mum started to say I'm emo
I know she just kept saying that my aunt said I'm at the beginning stage of emo people
Just not those who are serious who mutilate themselves.
Yes , of course those who know me .
Please fill in the blank yourself on what I would say
[ I'm not ... ! ]

After that emo thing , my mum started to call me elmo .
Then sang the Elmo song but she only know how to la hahahaha !
So she went La la la la la la ~ . [ Ok i know its lame ]
Then After lalalala , she went momomomomo~
Thats when the momo thing came
She started to call me momo and wants to buy me a elmo to remind Im emo
How rhymes !
=.="

I was like driven crazy by her,I swear.
Once I reached home , I started screaming and ahh-ing like nobody business .

=[ I got a short fringe and 2 inches of my hair just went away . =[[[[
2 Inches is alot ok !
And can someone tell me why is everyone calling me to cut my hair short?

Comments

Popular Posts