Indefinite story 271

I wonder how am I going to explain to mummy when she comes back .
I know I didn't done well.
I thought I could at least just pass ..
But when included with the past marks of other exams , i actually failed so badly.
Maybe i thought i would just failed a little .
But it seems way so much .
It made me feel so terrible.
I didn't wanted to cry at first , until Miss Junaidah talked to me.
I thought I could control at least , and not cry infront of others .

But what if I retain ?
I wanted to be optimistic too but school always emphasize that English must be a pass to get promoted.
Yet , I got such poor results.

Friends , next time when you see that I'm not very willing to talk at all and know what happen
Please dont tell me its ok or everything will be fine , or don't cry anymore .
I will definitely cry infront of you which I really hate.

Thanks for the concern people and whoever that gave me the tissues.

Comments

Popular Posts