Indefinite story 268

I just felt like posting today .
Chemistry , well I will just do what i can then .
I'm still thinking about Art =[
Thousand of sad faces =[
It seems so much to do ...
But I couldnt drop it since I chose to drop Amaths instead.

Exams are going on still .
Friday is for coursework students are the last paper.
I bet most Judith and I wont sleep on Thursday night then , have to rush art work.
I dont demand a A , i just want to pass everything.
Bio, something I love so much yet this time , I don't think I can achieve what I aim for .

It rained today, how sweet of Sanna to shelter me all the way .
Thanks Sanna.
Hahs , She scared she have to be responsible for me uh .
Cause I'm already sick , if drenched in rain then no need think of passing combine science and emaths.

Nevermind , I done what I can already .
So I must be optimistic no matter what results I attain..

Comments

Popular Posts