Indefinite story 273


I know you people miss me ~


I cant believe I actually joined the tweet-ing people out there to twit too !
Heels are my killers like every single Saturday for the next 3 more times .
My soles are like hurting , pain pain and still pain .
But Salsa classes are still fun fun and fun !
Better than boring Waltz and boring syllabus for Ballet.

There are still dance class later on .
Getting my butt to move out of my chair soon .

Hey Mindy ! Muahaha , great to know that I'm a stalker of you uh !
I'm a STALKER yeah !
I'm so lovable yeah !
I'm so not myself today !
Weird huh , I know that


Isn't this lovely ~ Right ? 坏人=]


Credits : Kelly ; Poopoo
I look super lean here.
& Sanna Wee , I dont like what you said about me wearing the blue shirt !
Hmph!

Comments

Popular Posts