Indefinite story 201



I dont have much to post but there are still some stuffs to post .
I dont know why I agreed to dance a 2nd dance for Chinese new year.
Supposingly , it was year 3 that I am in dance and next year there is O' lvl.
Its somehow a last year of dance I am going to concentrate this year .
But I am glad I am quite happy that i get to perform this time round .
Its a long time I get to rush for a next dance in a performance . =]

There is a weird encounter yesterday at lot 1 .
Some weird guy came to ask me that am I interested in modelling etc .
But I had to lied that I wasnt interested because I was too nervous and scared >.<
I know la , I lousy can ?
Because I am timid of weird encounters .
Well , I will not elaborate more since mummy says its a scam .

Today I spent about 5 hours completing my art work.
Though its not nicely done . But I enjoyed it! =]
I made my area a mess of course .
I got a good and friendly art teacher which makes me think that I didnt choose wrongly
to take art as a subject .
Though people always say that I cant draw and such but its the enjoyment process when you draw.
Hahs . No worries I believe in myself that I can improve on my art in no time !

Jaime got a LG ice cream phone !
I want it too but mummy didnt allowed because I changed into my viewty for only like 6 months.
Though Ice cream phone is a basic phone but I realised now I didnt need a so expensive or good at different functions phone.







I miss Rene lolly ! But I can get to see her real soon ! Hahs =]

I finally got that passion back to ballet !
Dance , study , fun and rest are all good in arrangement for me I suppose =D !

Comments

Popular Posts