Indefinite story 200

Hey , Back from school .
Just after bathing now currently at living room posting since daddy'aspire is turned on .
So I just felt like posting today . =]

I am still aching all over now . Hahs .
Morning in school , I thought Sanna / Andrea wasnt in school today la.
Make me like Lol going crazy on none of them is in school but Andrea came late to school
And Sanna went to the doctor today so she came to school at recess time .
Well , I dont like to give self-introduction . Dont teacher find it boring?
We can just introduce our name will do , I dont see the point of introducing what you like to do or such cause teachers will not really concern about what are you interested and such right?

And why must we change classes for different lessons .
Like mother tongue , get into different classes .
Though people are those I know and I have no complains with being in 3E for chinese class.
I dont like changing classes bringing things up and down
But I should be glad I am not like climbing up the stairs for alot of levels

Ok Byebye , I am going to read my bio textbook ! =]
But I forgotten to bring back my Physics textbook .
Nevermind ~!

Comments

Popular Posts