Indefinite story 202


I thought I was considered as a good friend .
But maybe I am wrong on that .
Thanks for making me understand that I was easy to be convinced .

相信, 后面的意义懂吗?
我讨厌被欺骗的感受。
真的真的好讨厌那个感觉




I seems to got used to Sec 3 life, going up and downs for different classes.
Its seems that I got abit more active participating in class compared to the previous 2 years.
I suppose I got used seeing the same faces daily in class .
But I am surprised I started to study ever since work and lesson had been given.
Its like a Wow! Lam Yiling will actually start to study so early .
Congrats to my brother for doing well in his O'lvl !


But my elder brother is bringing him to Japan [ Central route / Hokkaido ]
I wanted to go to but I dont have time to do so .
SYF practices , Ballet Exam and tests are near that period of time .
So saddening , but he promise me to bring me to Japan next year after my O's !
That is what I anticipate about & I want to go Japan with my family too !
Something sad about my brother result to me was I got to study even harder to get to even better scores than him .
What a good goal I can work on .

It's only the start of Year 3 yet I started to feel the pressure on can I handle my O'lvl well?
I realised that time for studying wasnt enough , if I dont buck up , much time will be lost.
Of course , I still have to have time for own leisure and rest .

I promised myself that I will work very hard for O' level .
And prove to others that they are wrong in looking down on me .
Most importantly , I had to give myself a chance to prove I am right . I am one who can excels in studies too !

- I havent gotten my new year clothings at all >.<
- & I'm yearning for a shopping spree! [ Mummy ! See this and bring me out !!!!! ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really couldn't accept that both of you played a prank out of me .
I was really convinced that it was the truth and it really happened.
I couldn't react to it when I saw the message I received .

In the end , your laughter betrayed you .
I was really angry when I heard that it was a lie you know.
When I ended the call , the first thing was like
I dont understand why you two wanted to lie to me.
The worst is I dont understand why I even got worried over you two.

I loathes people who lied to me yet I foolishly thought it really occurred in such a way .
Please , Next time dont lie to me ever again .
I am serious about it , [ Dont lie to me anymore ] .

Comments

Popular Posts