Indefinite story 203

Thanks to those who are concerned about that incident .
I'm currently fine .
No injuries , No bruises . Nothing .
It's just a matter of instant pain when you fall .

I'm glad that a number of people said that they thought I fell down was a part of the dance .
But really I'm fine =]
I am able to walk normal .
But not as what Miss Teo An Ling said that I am jumping around .
Yeah I jumped around because I had ballet lessons just now before I posted this post.
Thanks people , I appreciate that .

& Thanks to those who complimented on the dances that is nice!
For this SYF dance , many put in efforts though some weren't that serious as others .
And thanks dancers for making this dance a complete one .
& Let's all work for SYF 2009 !

Dont complain about the effort you need to put in dance because this is a group effort .
Not an individual .

谢谢你总是关心着=]
You are definitely loved by me . Hahs !

Comments

Popular Posts