Indefinite story 120

A interesting day will be posting my early birthday on 21 June at Vino Vino soon.
Waiting for my photos to arrive.

& Auntie Nancy ~! I know you will be viewing this blog so dont forget my photos ~!=D
First day of school reopen .
Woke up in the morning and found myself not really energetic .
I was pretty restless right from the moment I open my eyes when daddy called me up.
My 2nd brother and me was complaining and complaining about school reopening.
Off i went for school and I wasnt in a good mood because all due to that I didnt slept well last night.
& from the moment I stepped out of my house till i reach my classroom and sit down.
my face was showing that Lam Yiling isnt happy .
Huiting and Twinny was like giving me the weird expression when they saw me .
Cant help it ah ~~.
So the day wasnt really good for me ok?
The one who make me furious , you know who you are right .

Ending here ~!

Comments

Popular Posts