Indefinite story 119

LOLLIPOP OH MY GOD !
My first time ! Looking at them with my own eyes !
So near and of course my first time chasing after them.
I didnt get much gd pictures as there are alot of ppl there with there board up.
Thanks to Lunar . And As Lunar dont have a deep depth .
We get to see them super near ok.

FYI , the 6 bangs are so cute and handsome .
I totally went crazy after them =D
Wang zi ah !! , my laogong neh !
He damn white la . no wonder people call him 白皙男孩
Shuai ge leh~!!!
I shaked hands with all expect Weilian . Ahh wasted.

XiaoJie was super friendly , he still chatted with me for the damn short while =DD
So cute ! FRIENDLY FRIENDLY CUTIE~!

XiaoYu , Ah~~ his eyes . I cant stand it . Too 电 le !
Was actually talking to XiaoJie and XiaoYu actually glancing through eve's cousin , eve and me .
i got shocked and smiled .
And he smiled back . =DDDDD

Aoquan was cute ! He was actually signing and talking at the same time .
How lucky i am !

Awei was friendly and he was cute .!

WeiLian is super busy signing so i didnt manged to shake hands with them saddened~

I am the first batch of Singapore to buy their DVD!!
muahhahaha . 


棒棒堂! 加油吧!

& To the forum people .
Especially those admin =D!
辛苦啦! 谢谢你们了!

Wangzi dreamt that they will come to singapore 
to have a concert then the starting will be 
WELCOME TO SINGAPORE!
Oh ! Hes super cute !


























Wang zi was saying that he was practicing his 对你爱不完 dance steps 
in his sleep 


For 2E ,students if u have forgetten ur chinese hw.
here is it !

Comments

Popular Posts