Indefinite story 117

I don't know what to blog already.
However , today weather in the morning was super great.
Slept till 11.50am till Xiu Hong called.
Sorry~! I really didnt know that Makoto didnt tell you about it .
So i went to do the morning necessary and changed .
Headed straight to library !
I dont want to elaborate on ! Its a short one today .

Here to share some pictures!
& Happy belated birthday Caroline =D!




This what my brother uniform turn out to after being teared by the seniors who
said its a tradition before passing out ! =] I went crazy when i saw his uniform~!



Ever seen a crazy girl as much as this ~? Taken by [SOTONG] TEO AN LING




I simply love SGMFBBTFC!!! WE ROCKS XDD~~!!! WEETS!!!


I have been sitting here for hours and hours !
So imagine where i am when i am chatting with you ! XD

OHH~~ i am lazy to reply tags ~~~~ hehe

Comments

Popular Posts