Indefinite story 119

Seriously i dont feel like blogging .
but i just want to update it,

Rachyotong ,
Its gd to heard to had a good day that day.
Simply because we are all crazy girls right?

Ytd , I cannot get back to the peace mood,
the lunatic and the weird guy who ran towards me and and say hello
makes me feel weird.
BBQ time , i cant believe i was actually helping to bbq?
Eh , surprising eh ? i thought i will be the one playing hahs.
There actually nothing much to update here.

School reopening soon , Study time again
Completing homeworks this days.
Anyway , saw mrs han just now.
She said I was short in the past.
AH !!!! i was 162 in primary 6
Now is 166 . only 4 cm diff . where got short
hahs.
And Taufiq ~~ , i told her u were naughty nowadays muahahaha
She ask me to take an umbrella everywhere i go .
Must take care of skin hahs .
Thanks for the concern teacher =]

Its still good to chat with primary school teachers whom are good with me .
Gone for the day ~!

Comments

Popular Posts