Indefinite story30

Decided to let my blogskin to be using others ppl create de this time
Wanted to create my own but i am too lazy >.<
I was like in love at the first sight of this skins hahs
Great work to the designer ^^
Ok everything went well except for some little things la
Anyway for your info , those who ask me y i like so well with her
The answer is because .... I Act act de la
Very good acting rite? hahs jkjk
Mr khor did shouted today however i don think
is really very fierce lor . I was like giggle away still =.=
Abnormal person is lidat de la don mind me ^^
... Aiyo royston don haolian too much ar
Too much of haolian later hit airball hor...
Ok will not post much today le

PS. oh ya i will posting up the videos on my next post =D
The one i promise to postup hahs

tata~

Comments

Popular Posts