Indefinite story 29

All this are simply enough.
The one whom i love and trusted so much , make me
ultimate hurt and disappoint me again and again
I cant take it so i finally flare it up.
Sry to scare all those who are innocent
I cant take in everything
And those who are concerned about me
I Thank god for let me have all of you.
I am totally in the lost . i want everything to end here
Theres nothing i want to do.
I was tired really .. Dead tired..
I want to cry out loud for no one to heard
I want to dance till i die .
Depressed love i was too emotional hurt deep down

I felt i was torn into pieces my heart shattered into
little pieces..I ever wanted to tolerate
but sorry this was too much x10..
Stressed out you know...
You know how painful was my heart was?

I am really hurt by you .....

Comments

Popular Posts