Indefinite story 27

Lazy to blog these days...
Super damn tired now...
Alot of things also slack
abit abit then slack ....
everyone is tired emotionally and phyiscally
Many events are all lined up for me to do it
---------------------------------------------
Someday i wish that time will eventually stop
Reasons of that are super many..
Sry guys if you have anything that need me to do
Perhaps will be delay >.<
Was actually being scolded by my mum who nagged at me for ytd
She thought i god ar? 1 day perfect the dance le lol sia
Maddy !!!
Ahh.... my phone bil kaboom~!! luckily nvr get confiscate
bleahx...~ T.T so ex cant believe that i smsed so much
----------------------------------------------
Saw Jeffrey phooi at lrt abit kena shocked hahs
His face make me wanna laugh ...hahahahs
Its like damn funny >.<
hahs
Nth to update le no interesting things to say eh ..

Comments

Popular Posts