Indefinite story 28

I have no more patience for you anymore
Thats too irratating .
There is definitely a limit to everything
You eventually break my trust to you
Thats unforgiven .
I am already sick and tired over it and yet you increase my troubles
No one will ever like this kind of irratation.
You thought you could take control of us yet
You are extremely wrong...
I had never truly shown my temper towards my secondary school life
Cause i dont really want to get my anger out over small matters
You fuss over little things...
Making everyone to accompany your childish way of life
Tolerating from then till now
Thats extremely enough...
Anymore of that i might die from that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You didnt even give the support to us
So how in earth we must repay you by help u to get an award
We are all out of school
We wanted your support in the past but now no longer
Dont treat us as maid or servant.
I left there since then you dont apperciate us in the first place
So I have my own choice of freedom ,
Its no longer compulsory
NO LONGER ANYMORE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Popular Posts