Chapter 422

Its only day 3 of my 2 months break and I am kind of getting bored of it . 
Sometimes I'm amazed at my laziness level but I'm too easy to be bored of doing nothing or the same thing too.
No excuses to not do my assignment and study for my exams but that still can wait a little isn't it .

Teambuilding day was good expect the tan that I got for going under the sun.
I cant imagine if I were to be playing with them and not constantly going under shade.
Must be insanely dark if I did that with them.
After receiving multiple compliments from the colleagues , it seems like that they enjoyed themselves which means it can be considered as a success.
I just feel a little bad that I didn't do anything or much for those who did not participate due to health and safety issues.
Too much effort put into this , but I couldn't be any more satisfied with myself from doing it from the scratch to the end details. Probably the only best experience I have learnt from the company , despite not being my job scope.









Anticipating the day when training starts once exams are over .
For now , it will be shows , food , sleep and myself.

Comments

Popular Posts