Chapter 424

Some things never change in your life

I tried convincing myself long enough to go out and just try doing  something else or try it without them. I went to do a trial open class at SDT earlier in the morning and I cannot be more comforted by my own choice.
That's a good near 3 years of stopping exam graded ballet class, a good near 2 years of not doing a proper dance performance and going 1 year of not dancing at all.

Indeed, it was an strange environment and it totally felt like how I went to other studio to join some other candidates as I was the only from my class taking my graded examination. Challenging is the word I would say for that class, especially you didn't work the muscles for so long. It was fun though to move around with so many people.

Whenever I pass by an artiste performing , I couldn't help but to think about what they are feeling at that moment and how hard did they work to achieve that little moment up on the stage , be it a big or small opportunity. As I grow older , the more I understood why adults always say to not lose opportunities in life to grow and to always appreciate the chances given to you.
Till now , I still ask myself what if back then I chose a different route , will I be much more outstanding or I will end up worse than I am right now?

Comments

Popular Posts