Indefinite story 391

My part time jobs did educated me a little more about life.
Be it from the interaction with people or from my superiors

I took things for granted. I shouldn't have throw my temper in front of outsiders.
Yes its true that I know nothing much about the industry, and sometimes you assume that I know a hell lot of things and sometimes you think I really know nothing.
I'm just purely amazed by you .
I was just so mad that I wanted to throw my job undone and leave.
If it wasn't for Sam , I really would have done so.
So mad , so upset that I really wanted a little comfort from anyone who cared at that point of time
Perhaps we just have different perspective of catering to guest needs and very severe communication issues.

People aren't patient , they never will be .
Even when they said they understand , they don't.
Satisfying others is hard but when you managed to , the level of satisfaction is way too high that you start grinning at yourself.

Maybe most of you know , I never liked kids in my entire life, till a point I hated them
Reason being , they are just nuisance and they never liked me anyway
Had the chance of interacting with them more , it did change my idea a little
But I wouldn't say I like them , neither hating them.
At least its neutral now .
Kids now are really different, they have alot of pocket money , able to buy their own toys with it.
But the worst part is , they did not felt 50/100 dollars to buy something they like (toys) is expensive at all.
The words these 6-9 years old are using was like taught when I was still in secondary school.
There are cute sides of them which I agreed but the devil side always kills the impression.

On call 2 made me understand the song 外面的世界 even more.
Cried like mad when cheche died, a person so angelic yet had to face such illness in life.
*在很久很久以前
 你拥有我 我拥有你
 在很久很久以前
 你离开我去远空翱翔*

外面的世界很精彩
外面的世界很无奈
当你觉得外面的世界很精彩
我会在这里衷心的祝福你

#每当夕阳西沉的时候
 我总是在这里盼望你
 天空中虽然飘着雨
 我依然等待你的归期#

Comments

Popular Posts