Indefinite story 389

Nothing much exciting about life now. It's just about money , food , work and I. 
Mum is at hk right now , no home cook food for the longest time.  Going to have lesser work hours due to students holidays for the next 2 weeks.
Back to drama show life now, on call 2 isn't as great as the first series. Bounty lady is way too good that I'm can't wait for each episode to come out.
Watching my favourite Korean star (prob one and only), Kim Jeong hoon show now too though it's a China show and its dubbed but it's ok, as long as he is there :D
I got to admit I'm more attracted to older guys. But I donno why all the idols I like is twice my age ;(

Planning itinerary is mentally draining, but if it goes well, I will definitely be too proud of myself.
I'm not anticipating 2014 to come, because I felt 2013 wasn't that fruitful compared to 2012. To summarize 2013 major happenings for me, was just UAE trip, internship and esplanade performance and growing fatter. Nothing else. 

P.s : I hate growing up.
I really want to sell my olympus e-p2  But it's not worth much anymore ;( how . Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular Posts