Indefinite Story 376

Just in 2 weeks , I'm changing dept.
Going to miss my colleagues , I wonder how are the people in FO , well let's hope for the best.
Time passes way too fast, sometimes I wonder whether is it a good or bad thing.
I got used to work at such timings , got used to having meals before normal meal times , got used to getting up and sleeping early.
And I guess I'm going to get used to lifestyle at FO and the back to school times again .

Haven't had much I would say 'my time' ever since intern starts.
It's either you sacrifice your sleep or you sacrifice the time to accompany anyone .
Everyone in my family is out to work and army and there's barely any time for us to sit for a meal.
It only occurs like once every 2 week when my brother and me doesnt have to work for night shift and my 2nd brother is still home for dinner before he book in again.
Still yearning a family holiday since the last one was during 2007 .

I'm still feeling so out of the world ever since internship started.
I haven't showed much interest in anything , haven't been updating myself with everyone around me:(
I miss my girls , my clique , my class , my dancemates :(

Found some real nice cafes recently which actually made me a little happier .
This new cafe I found at Taka , the ambience surprisingly made me spend my time without my Itouch. Suppose this shows how I liked the environment there.

Comments

Popular Posts