Indefinite Story 378

This internship is probably going to change to me in someone even more healthy
I hated fruits and exercising but it is going to be things Im doing the most.
Started to learn to be more health concious.

I'm going to lose weight before I start to go for hightea or eat unnecessary stuffs.
This weight now is totally unacceptable.
Please , make my appetitte smaller now for weeks again.
I promise I will dance more to exercise.

Stayed home the whole of today , to just chill out at my comfort zone.
I did something stupid at home , me being me ,just trying to look out for places to eat and pretty food images.
It's like slapping yourself when you said you are going to lose weight a moment ago.
I got all tempted by all the pretty images.

Listed out the items I'm going to buy for my next recreation *loves*
It's going to cost alot but well , let's balance this , shopping and travelling.
Come on , I'm the queen of saving . *self boast*

I pondered alot of whether to go for it or not , at last I made a decision.
If that's my dream , this is probably going to be my last chance.
I don't really care whether I'm going to be all worn out or I'm going to have no time for anyone.
I used to have such a lifestyle where dance took all my time away.
I'm not going to let this attachment take it all.

Can't wait to meet the girls during 22 May but the issue is everyone is going to be in formal :( so mafan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing
i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible paragraph.


My blog ... Aagi.Ceavi.Udesc.Br

Popular Posts