Indefinite Story 377

12 May 2013Mother's Day .
Brought mum out during the noon for high tea @ Domani and window shopping.

 
She said I should bring her out like this every month.
I know I haven't been the best daughter around , I'm sorry about it .
But I really want to thank you mum , for bringing me up , for enriching me , for making me who I am today.
I do love all of you in my family , I know it myself that I'm a little over pampered , over hot tempered and mean but thank you all for forgiving me times and times.
They say , no woman love you as much as your mum , which is a true fact for me.

Dinner at The terrace @ Beaufort Hotel with my 2 mum and my brother.
And I almost lost my phone in a cab.
Thank godness for the nice couple who is willing to deliver my phone back to me
Paid them the cab fare as they needed to travel back.
Godmum said I needed to be more assertive which is true ..




My godmum is too obsessed with herself over her new S4 camera.
She asked me whether I wanted to dine at one degree 15 or have a world class spa instead.
Can't decide which one for my birthday treat this year.






 
All these negative feelings kept swarming into me .
Not even a night sleep makes me feel better.
I really hated the fact that I could never hide the emotions within myself.
It's like an instant trigger for me tear up upon mentioning it.
Hate to embrass myself infront of them by crying , I thought I was better than that but that moment I just couldn't help it
If not for graduation reasons , I would have left long ago.
Perhaps having a 2 depts in 6 mths is a bad idea after all.

I never ever wanted to talk to anyone about it , until he came to encourage me on trying.
He said it was too similiar to his situation , he understood how it felt.
But what's the point of talking to me about something when I can't resolve it or probably I would say I'm not willing to .
It's so deep into me like a note kept in a box , locked and never to be opened..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my viewers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

My homepage :: http://3danimationfreaks.com/2013/01/29/the-online-world-for-boys-clothing/

Popular Posts