Indefinite story 361 ; Hongkong 2012

Day 5
OCEAN PARK PEOPLE :D
You guys dont know how excited I was at ocean park.
Getting the tickets at Admiralty MTR station was alittle cheaper compared to getting it at Ocean Park
No idea why too but AHHHHHHHH :D I'm too happy for it.


Reached Ocean Park and I keep telling my dad : " Can you be a little more excited ? You are in Ocean Park you know ?"

Snapped photos with the Ocean Park signs and this photographer came along and helped us to get a shot with our own camera before snapping with his camera.



I think its really good service , I even bought the photos because the guy was too nice.
Ok , Its quite easy to scam me to buy stuffs if you really can provide me with good service.
First thing to do , Dolphin and seal show ;D
So adorable :D
Bad things happens , it rained :'( I kept cursing and swearing when it was pouring
Blame my family , they keep pushing back my ocean park when its suppose to be on the 2nd day of the trip.
I keep whining that how god doesnt love me , how unlucky am I ,  the first time to ocean park in 07 I didnt managed to play a single ride and now they rained.
Headed to the Polar Attic , IT WAS FREEZING COLD TO GO IN WHEN YOU ARE WET.
Cute seals swimming around :D Awwww.
FINALLY THE RAIN STOPPED SO RIDE TIME~!
First ride was nothing ;/ I dont know why people screamed when its so not exciting , especially this couple infront of us , the girl was like hugging the boyfriend arm so tightly ;/
See how the sun at shenzhen got me tanned?
 

 
2nd ride was really something I swear by heart. 
Because I wasn't afraid of USS rides anymore but this HAIR RAISER ride was damn thrilling
360 degree turns was like OMG.
I can imagine how Lia reaction will be if I ever come here with her.
And Sia will be too happy to be on such rides.

  
Exhibition here and there
I didnt managed to get on to all the rides since I had only half a day here and parents are getting really bothered.
The mine ride was something to me cause I'm afraid of heights.
Amazing view I have to say but my heart cannot take it .
I can never stand the feeling of looking directly downwards from a great height even with fence around me.

BEST RIDE EVER GOT TO BE FLASH
It's like a 360 degree ride and you keep swirling around in that circle.
WAY TOO SCARY , my mum cant bear to see us playing that ride cause her heart cannot take it.
When I was 180degree parallel to the ground , I was so afraid that I had my legs so tightly trying to grip on the bottom of the seat hoping I will never fall .
Skinny people got an issue with seat rides , forces can make you 3 secs off the seat and only the safety bar is holding you.

PANDA BEFORE I LEAVE OCEAN PARK:D
CUTE BIG THINGS !!!!!!
This panda was asleep was I went there
And this was such a star panda
He really know how to pose there and when everyone is snapping his shot , he start walking to another spot.
Many many shots of it , red panda can never stop moving
They just keep going round and round the enclosure.
Can't wait to see Jiajia and kaikai at singapore zoo too:D


Madamme Tussades and The Peak afterwards in the night
I met Joan at the peak too :D What an coincidence .It's been so long. She was my work colleague when I was working after O's.






Day 6
Sucks to be coming back to Singapore.
But well face the fact that I had to come back.
End of HK Trip!
 Ben & Jerry before I came back to SG

I'm going Phuket tmr again , Lucky girl but I dont feel excited no idea why too.
Not really happy now , but whatever , I going to enjoy my trip with guys and girls.
Wait for another update when I'm back .
If the trip is too boring I'm not going to update about it.

Comments

Popular Posts