Indefinite story 358 ; Hongkong 2012

Back from a 6D5N Hongkong trip.
I loved hongkong like always but this time it felt different.
Everything there seems to change so much, I used to hear cantonese wherever I go
But now I hear more chinese language people and everything seems to cater to them :/
Singaporeans dont have to worry that you can't communicate with hongkong people
They actually have better english than chinese , that's what I felt from this trip.

Day 1
Reached Hongkong at 1.30pm .
Boarded Airport express train to Kowloon and cabbed to Cosmo Mongkok Hotel



The day before the trip I was thinking to myself that the hotel will definitely be a disappointment this time due to the distance from the MTR to the hotel.
Rather a distance not for me , but for my family.
Distance may be an issue but I have to say the service was really good.
Their bellboy did their job once I stepped out the cab.
Front office receptionist speaks good english and the manager still gave us a Cosmo Bear .
I suppose its because I booked a family room. ( I didnt bring the bear home ;/)
  
   The bear !


No bathtub in the toilet :) I never liked bath tub, and the best part is the water pressure there was really high , thus made me felt "cleaner" after a bathe
For people who know me , They knew I hated bathing at any places except my room toilet , if not I will never feel clean!
The room isnt that small like what they mention in reviews , perhaps im too used to a small room at home.
Freshen up and headed to Charlie Brown Cafe @ Tsim Shai Tsui

It's a themed self service cafe . 
Nothing really special about this place.
I think other than the deco of the places and their espresso that have charlie images on it , the food isn't that themed like the ones in Taipei (Hello Kitty restaurant)
By the time we reached Mongkok its was near night time
Best place in mongkok for ladies have to be : Argyle Centre
Ladies street and Fa Yuen Street of course and that shte end of day one.


Day 2
Headed to Wong Dai Sin to pray after breakfast


Too much tourists from mainland and they come in tours .
Joss sticks ash burnt me  , twice in a row .


It's going to leave a mark again :(
The weather that day was really warm

 
月老 , please be nice and string my brother's future wife up!
  
My cute dad , also want to take with yue lao -.- I said to him : you got wife already , take for what.

Mum 求签for all of us and 解签人 said I am smart but I'm lack of sleep / proper rest so much that I can't concentrate to make me do well in things.
Well , its just that I sleep late and wake up late because I dont have anything else to do at home:/
 I do want to sleep early and wake up early so that I have a good rest and fab skin k.

I know you must thinking why are they taking a photo with a toilet sign
I'll explain why , last year when we came to hongkong , my mum went through this door and exited by the other door and got lost .
She still can blame my brother and I when we were stand at this exit waiting for her -.-

Ngong Ping Cable Car

I think its in the blood that we like to do retarded stuffs
Took the crystal cable car this time round
The queue was mad long . 1 hr before I could get onto the cable car.
Missed my Shaolin & Wu Dang KungFu Showcase :(

Climbing up the stairs to the Big Buddha was no joke alright.
  
For this shot , I literally sat on the floor just to take it.
And others afterwards copied my dad style in taking the photo.
Then I was complaining why others never copy my style of taking photos

Way too tiring , halfway up you are already panting
Headed back to the hotel to freshen up as we were all too sticky.
Time to go Harbour City and visit the doraemon exhibition

 

   

Harbour City is like Ngee Ann city with all the luxury brands but it was way too complex than Ion
I'm really one lucky girl in the world who gets to travel often compared to my friends .
With family members who love me like no other and accompany anywhere I wish to go.
I got this one nice big brother who dotes me way too much , tell me whose brother will accompany his little sister to walk the whole big shopping mall just to find that few figurines of Doraemon, shop at a places full of ladies wear and none for guys at all.
Mum and Dad said , if I ever get a boyfriend I will definitely compare him to my brother, which I think is a fact .
Although they said if your brother gets a girlfriend / wife he wouldn't treat you this nice anymore.
But nevermind , I believe he still will , and please god , let him get one soon~!
My 2nd brother and I really want to sit at the red table.
I even promised my brother I will wear a cheongsam to attend his wedding instead a gown. 
Satisfied with the doraemon , we walked to the avenue of stars to watch the Symphony of lights

   

Pure disappointment I have to say
I thought it will be much exciting but sad to say It's really boring.


Comments

Popular Posts