Indefinite story 359 ; Hongkong 2012

Day 3
Up in the morning and headed to Shenzhen.
It's really easy to go to shenzhen from hongkong.
An hour ride from Kowloon area to Shenzhen.
Immigration is like super fast and you see alot of mainland people there.
Went to 世界之窗 for the first time , like a place with the world's attractions







I read from a blog saying it's quite normal small park.
I literally cursed when that park is so freaking huge !
The weather there is like even warmer than in Singapore.
I got darker due to the sun .

Fake Niagara Falls

Sydney Opera house

I'm going to travel the world one day be it with my family , friends or alone.
I'm going to cover all the world best attractions , 7 wonders of the world.
I'm going everywhere else before deciding where should I settle down for the rest of my life.
Just one fine day .

Mummy was complaining all the time as she was hungry , settled for KFC after the long walk.
Their KFC was so much more than what we have here for a 4 person meal share

Went Lao Jie after that , I swear that place was a cheap stock place.
But here you have to keep looking out for pickpockets as its way too crowded
Luohu commercial building was boringgggggg
You see the same stuffs over and over again and its legal to smoke in the building .
So I assumed my life is shorten by 3 years.
And how great , I got scammed by my mum and brother in eating pigeons .
They told me it was chicken.*&#*%&#()
Doesn't taste that either .

Back to Hongkong like finally
My parents got tired and return to the hotel for a earlier rest
While my brother and I walked around mongkok finding a foot reflexlogy place
You know in hongkong ,there alot of these neon lightboards and it doenst look trustable at all.
You suspect that those are the places where dirty jobs are done.
To get to the second floor of building there , you have to walk through this small pathway up
like those you see in TVB
We finally decide to go to one as it has advertisment board on the streets .
The place was like wow ! A total difference from you think it is , rather nice and relaxing place
Didn't have a photo of it since it was dim there.

Day 4
Sham Shui Po got to be a very fun place I have to say
So many streets to walk .
Was at Dragon Centre to have lunch , their foodcourt got so much of varieties that you cant decide what to eat.
What I didnt like was the utensils are all disposable ones ;/
They have like fashion street , men street , toy street , bead street and ribbon street all in one place
Interesting isn't it
Mongkok Argyle Centre again
This time , too much buys on one day :D


I finally found this to eat at mongkok , it's not a snack near my hotel that I can find it anywhere and eat like everyday.


Buys for the day ;D Happy girl x1000000

Comments

Popular Posts