Indefinite story 360 ; F1 event

Update about this while my memory is still fresh . Another post for my Hongkong day 5 & 6 later.
Worked for F1 again this year
My first time in my life I saw daylight to darkness and then daylight again.
I never spend my whole night awake once in my life
But still I yet to be awake for 24 hrs .
The latest I used to go was 5.30am because of art olevel.
New experience gained but it made me hate clubs more
Amber lounge this year instead of paddock.
Don't understand why people paid so much to be there but whatever it is, they are rich.
Perhaps I'm one who really hated crowded places and noisy areas , thats why I'm so unhappy about it.
The first day , the music made me went mad ,  7 hrs of non stop music made me unwell.
If you want to speak to your guest ,you literally had to shout at their ears.
Trying to squeeze through the place to stewarding point is madness.
You have drunk and crazy guest everywhere , there's like no way to walk .
Of course there are nice people too , Colleagues and guest do help you to get through the crowds too
Broken glasses everywhere in the club and yeah the best part of the night I got hit by a woman's head.
She was like dancing with this guy and I was trying to get past the dance floor . She went backwards and hitted my jaw. Now I can't yawn, can't laugh too much, can't open my mouth too much and its hindering my enjoyment of food. >:(
But whatever it is , I wont work in a club anymore neither I would like to go a club.


Last year was much more enjoyable with Hilton at paddock.
Though last year was 16 hrs of working, 3 hrs of sleep and the rest is travelling time.
I was really happier back then.
First day before work
 Last day after work :D
Here's Belvedere 3litre vodka , pretty isn't it with the lighting below.
Didnt managed to take photo of the 6litres of Moet Chandon Champagne bottle.
Just take the base of this vodka x2 , slightly taller than this though
That bottle was scary , too heavy for me .
Had troubles with it for the first litre of champagne  , Jess and this supervisor helped me and the remaining I had to do it on my own.
However half of the time I wasn't at that table , too busy going in and out of the club clearing and taking new stuffs in. They complained that there wasn't a server there but I cant be bothered too.


Comments

Popular Posts