Indefinite story 356

As much as anyone wish for exams to be over , I hope that exams end like really soon.
No one likes to study especially when you are tested on your memory .
Sigh education , a troublesome issue.
I'm always a nuisance at home when I'm studying.
I make weird noises , shout alien languages , eat , sing when I can't get anything into my brain anymore.
I was telling my brother a moment ago : " You see where got people exam period not studying , everyday play RPG game almost every 10-20 mins of studying"
And he replied : " Got , live example here "
If uh , I get bad results for my exams hahahaha , I got my ownself to blame then . Too much of my inotia 4 . 

My 2nd Brother is back like today from his first 2 weeks in NS , I told him I miss him but he never miss me . What a brother I have , I'm a sad sister.
I have to admit I really miss him around at home , especially when I walk pass his room and he's not at his computer desk and when the house gets a little too quiet without his music / gaming sounds.
Hope NS do make him a better man in every way.

I'm starting to like floral prints the way I started to like pastel colours a few years back.
Like this ! Aren't these like gorgeous ? 
Mum said people changes upon time , be it style / character and relationships.
I do understand this point however I always believed that deep down inside , humans are still pretty much the same , if you started off suckish in life , you always be , no matter how you change , there will still be that 10% lingering in you.
Or the opposite which is you started off innocent and generous to others , no matter how stingy and selfish you are , somehow that tiny little goodness still lies in you.
Its like a permanent thing in you.
Well , whatever that makes humans be what they are today , are all due to factors .
Be it influences , forced to be in such state , etc.
This doesn't show that I will have pity on people who brought it upon themselves .
It's a whole different matter . I can understand why people make mistakes but I can never take it
when people doesn't learn from their own mistakes and repeat them over and over again


I really really can't wait for exams to be over and get away from this island.

Comments

Popular Posts