Indefinite story 355

Out with my ballet people to get our examwear .
One thing good about exams , you get almost everything new from head to toe .
Leotard , pointe , ballet slippers , tights , toe pads .
While the rest head for extra ballet class, I went shopping alone.
I dont pretty get why people dont believe that I actually liked shopping alone.
And many thought I was those big spender . ( Wrong fact of me )
I was the opposite instead , although I love to shop , I seldom spend alot on myself.
Apparels above 30dollars I had to think like 10 times before I buy .

Today was really great , had all the time to walk and shop around
Almost signed up for Jay gee membership & I almost gotten formal shirts and pants cause it was like
way too cheap.
That new look dress that cost $59.90 is still stucked in my mind

That's like so pretty !
Similar piece to this.

Of course gotten my happy lemon and xiaobawang home .
What's better than this :D

Comments

Popular Posts