Indefinite story 357

6 weeks of holidays started & I'm like so happy these few days.
 Time to stay home watch show till late night and wake up in the noon!
Among the clique , I was the last to finish my accounts paper because I couldn't balance the amount up .

I was really relieved when I managed to get the numbers right !
Time for some good celebration with my dearest girls.
K with the girls & I seriously thinks Jaime Sia hates me , she keep reminding me of things I didn't like
Surprisingly we managed to bump into Joel afterwards.
Well , that's not really a coincidence since he brought ah cai to town, you know I know we all know why he is here huh :D
Headed to newton circus for dinner/supper .
It's the first time I ate stingray .
Newton circus do have good food but rather expensive compared other places.



Days like that should be spent all the time.
It makes one happy and definitely enjoyable.
Wait till Ah cai comes back from India after a month and we shall go have some fun again !
Can't wait for Lia birthday to come , everyone will be legal by then and have some good night sessions at some pubs or whatever!

28/9/2012
Reached Chinese garden on time and Jolene said Im always early for things not important and late for things that are important.
Which is pretty much a fact about me hahs!
Not on purpose , just that I always gauge the wrong time in leaving the house.
Jessica came to fetch us from the MRT in pyjamas.
Literally laughed at her when I saw her
I will definitely never never leave my house in the clothes I wear at home.
Celebrated Jess , Zhongjun , Weikeong advanced & Weixian's Belated birthday!
Charlene , Jess's niece was way too cute , although I dont love kids but she was too cute to resist.
Chinese Garden Swimming Complex was fun even for people who doesn't know how to swim !
Lazy pool and wave pool is way too great and fun!
I had the most flips & spinnings from the float for the day.
They left me stranded in the wave pool :(
Just because I was sitting on the float, Weixian &Weikeong brought me to the deepest part of the pool which was like 1.7m.
If I jumped down from the float , for sure I won't be able to stand in the pool so I like left there until they came to pull me away.
Ended the day as we went back to Jess house to watch a movie ( The wanted)
Those girls were pretty determined I will fall asleep in my lying position
But nope , I didn't ! :D though I was really sleepy.
Can't wait for the phuket trip with them :D

Really blessed & grateful for being able to head overseas so many times for the recent past years.
Almost at least once a year since 2006.
Travelling has been my best few moments in life.


Have been promising people that I will go travelling with them which I will definitely try my best to fulfil.
I do have a wish as I grow up , to head overseas at least once a year .
In the future , be it with family , friends or alone.

I must learn how to dedicate my love to those who love me from now on.
I must learn.

Comments

Popular Posts